Here’s the continuation of the waiting season. So, there are so many keys God wants us to know in the waiting season. Here are some of them:
– Test period: God tested His children in the Bible in several ways. This is because He wants to know how faithful, and true we are prior to receiving the request. The story of Joseph captures how God tests His children in the season of waiting.
– Test of patience: This cannot be over emphasized. We need an ample measure of patience. In as much as we’re expecting something from God, we need not to be in an haste. Several events to test our patience will arise, still don’t be in a hurry.
A wise woman said “Don’t be in such a hurry to rush through things that you miss the lessons you can draw from each day.”
– Period to hear God: It is a time to hear God personally for directions. There’s a quote that says “Race is not about speed, but directions.” What I’m implying is that it’s not about how fast, but how well.
– Total obedience: What you do whilst waiting matters. During this season, are you obeying God? Or you’re obeying what self tells you?
Well, God needs an heart of total obedience. For instance, God can instruct you to get busy with one thing or another, abstain from an act and it goes on and on. What is your response to the instructions, did you allow self and disobey God?
– Time to enquire from God: To enquire from God means to ask God a series of questions about your journey. Remember He’s the all knowing Father. Also, don’t get distracted during this season. Prayerfully and continually seek God’s face. Ask for strength and Grace from God. For the time is for yet an appointed time.
Lastly, preparation matters during this season. This is not the time to sit around being idle okay? Study if you have to, network if you can, research if possible, pray ahead of time and lots more. There’s this common saying ‘Luck happens when preparations meets with opportunities’. Stay Blessed!!!