30 THINGS YOUR WIFE WISHES YOU KNEW:
21. Women don’t like their husbands to take crucial decisions about the family or plan the family budget without their input. They said decisions made by some men are influenced by a third party, and sometimes, men do contrary to what they had agreed with their wives. This hurts the woman badly because they feel their husbands don’t trust or have confidence in their judgment; hence, they don’t support and show commitment to the “independent actions” their husbands take.
22. Women, especially Christians, want husbands who they can be proud of; men whom their children can look up to because of their strong personality, integrity, honesty, faithfulness, straightforwardness, industry, godly character and sound prayerful life.
23. Wives want husbands who are patient with them; men who understand them and know their shortcomings; men who don’t always correct, criticise and get angry at them.
24. Women respect men who resist undue outside influence from friends and relations.
25. Women want men who support their goals and ambition. They said they feel happy and fortunate to have husbands who support their careers and goals financially, morally, and emotionally.
26. Women want husbands who commend their cooking, care of the home and everything they do. They thrive on compliments, especially when they come from their husbands. They want their spouses to tell them they are beautiful when they do their hair and dress well, and that their cooking is good. They want a “Thank you” from their husbands.
27. Wives also wish their husbands would spoil them occasionally by taking them out and giving them special treatments. They want occasional breaks from the monotonous activities of the home to go be with their husbands alone somewhere else. They love to travel with their husbands to places or abroad if the means is there. They love fun.
28. Women love to be married to godly and prayerful husbands. They see such husbands as their guardian angels.
29. Wives want men who play with the children, help them with their homework, discipline them when they err, and give them godly upbringing. They don’t want men who leave the training and discipline of the children only in the hands of their wives. They want men who will be real fathers and authority figures as well as mentors and role models to their children.
30. They want men of purpose, goal and ambition. Women said they love and respect men who have purpose, goals, and ambition in life. They love men who have great plans for their families and for the future. They love men who involve their wives in their plans and the execution of family projects.
Men, this is it!
Now you know what your wives expect from you. In summary, they want you to show them you really love them as much as you say you do. They wish you were interested in hearing about their day, just as you tell them about yours. They want you to notice them when they do their hair and wear those nice dresses you bought for them. They want you to have a deep conversation with them, not staring at your phone, be glued to the TV or your work as they sit, looking at you. They want you to think about their feeling before saying those hurtful things to them. They really wish you will stop having that temper tantrum like a child, because they are quickly losing their respect for you. They can’t treat you as an adult if you can’t act like one. They wish you will celebrate their achievement with them. They really want you to be there for them and the children.
So, give your wife attention as a husband. Give her all the love she needs. Discuss things over with her, and if there is any of her needs you can’t meet at the moment, let her understand genuinely why. Be honest and sincere with her. Remember the old saying “All that a woman needs is love”. This is the innate desire and craving God has put in women: “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; so ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the LORD the church…For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. Nevertheless, let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.”
Ephesians 5:25, 28-29, 31, 33 KJV.
Fulfil this desire and you would have fulfilled your marital vow. END.
God bless your home 🏡 in JESUS Mighty Name Amen 🙏🏾.
NEXT: THE IDEAL WIFE.
40 Things Husbands Expect from their Wives.
JESUS IS COMING
BE READY FOR RAPTURE.
Mrs Angelinah Olubunmi Peters
My LORD JESUS Is Alive In me