The Root of Family Problems – continuation:
We stopped at point 5 last month, we shall continue from point 6 -15, shall we:
6. Selfishness in the handling of money creates problem in the home. The desire of the husband or wife to care for himself or herself at the expense of the family drains the home of needed care.
7. Shaky and shady investments also cause problems in the family. Investments made on the spur of the moment almost always lead to loss of money. “A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent. To have respect of persons is not good: for a piece of bread that man will transgress. He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.”
Proverbs 28:20-22 KJV
This Scripture says in essence that get-rich-quick strokes lead to dubiousness and poverty.
8. Untamed materialism is unprofitable to the family and it causes problems in the home.
9. Unwise purchases makes family financial plans fail. Purchases based on couple’s whims, spurred by advertisers methods and messages are unwise and they end up crippling the family financially.
10. At the other extreme of unwise purchases is the preference to save and suffer. This also poses some problems. Bulky bank accounts with discontentment and lack of basic conveniences at home is unnecessary.
11. When a husband or wife loves money more than his or her spouse, it gives rise to problems. It is unscriptural to keep your money nearer to your heart than your spouse.
12. Carnal, sinful spending on women outside the home is a locust on family finances. It eats deep into the family purse 👛 and creates problems in the home 🏠.
13. The idea of operating habitually on credit systems and borrowing makes the family perpetually financially imbalance.
14. Problems in the family will also arise if the partners fail to discuss family financial undertakings mutually, learn from the Bible and from past mistakes.
15. The absence of a family budget leads to uncontrolled spending, unplanned expenditure and squandering.
This view of family financial problems is to the intent that the problems might be solved. God desires to solve all financial problems in the family. You are supposed to walk on austerity, bankruptcy and debt. Whatever your income is, you and your family can live comfortably.
The irony however is that most couples lack the ability to handle money wisely. This is a hard truth.
DON’T BE AN INFIDEL:
“But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”
1 Timothy 5:8 KJV
To Be Continued in DECEMBER by God’s grace. Till then, Be Rapture Ready.
Our LORD JESUS IS COMING Back For “THE MOST HOLY”
“Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy Holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy.”
Daniel 9:24 KJV
Mrs Angelinah Olubunmi Peters
JESUS Is Alive In me