Family Finance Test:
Here is a test to help you see how you have been spending money. Check each statement and tick True or False (T or F) as it applies to you. This will help to determine your spending pattern. After completing the test follow the instruction below.
1. T/F: I use a credit card for small day-to-day expenditures such as groceries because I don’t have money to pay for them.
2. T/F: I have to borrow to pay fixed expenses such as house rents, telephone, water, and electricity bills.
3. T/F: I am unable to say how much money I need for my regular monthly expenses.
4. T/F : I shuffle funds a lot, using cash originally set aside for other purposes.
5. T/F : I take new loans to settle old ones.
6. T/F : I find it necessary to rely on extra income to make ends meet.
7. T/F: I have been repeatedly unsuccessful in saving for near-future needs.
8. I have been having frequent arguments arising from money with my partner.
9. T/F : I engage in suspicious or dishonest money dealings in order to provide for myself or the family.
10. T/F : My list of “Things :I’ve -just-got-to-have” keeps growing, no matter how many of the items I have bought.
11. T/F : I find myself hesitant and unwilling to tithe my income or to give to someone in need.
Now sum up the number of Ts and the number of Fs you have and note it down.
If the answers for T are more than the answers for the F, you have problems in family spending. You need to realise your need for knowledge about financial management in the family. The solution is not an increased pay. More money has a way of generating more spending if Wisdom is not applied. This will lead me into considering the steps to Financial freedom.
By the grace of God we shall continue next month with the topic:
STEPPING INTO FINANCIAL FREEDOM in the New Year.
May the presence of God Almighty go with us into the New Year and make us to know HIM more, may God grant us Divine Intimacy with the Almighty God in the New Year and beyond, may God Make every crooked place straight for us, may the door of HIS mercy, Favour, divine Health, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding and Breakthrough be open unto us perpetually throughout the New Year and beyond in JESUS Mighty Name Amen 🙏🏾
REMEMBER: In this festive season, be conscious of Heaven, Do Not transgress the Law and do not go or kick against The Word of GOD.
BE RAPTURE READY
HEAVEN IS MY HOME.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
Mrs Angelinah Olubunmi Peters
JESUS Is Alive Inme