Hey lovelies! This week’s recipe is something that I believe anyone could do – and I mean it! So please read this blogpost with a positive mindset; you’re bound to be able to do it!
1. Chop everything chop-able Lool
2. Whisk your eggs & add salt
3. Mix your chopped items into the egg, season to taste
4. On medium heat, warm up a tablespoon of oil
5. Fry about 1/4 the size of the pan for a few minutes then push to one side
6. Pour the remainder of the mix to fill the pan and allow to cook till you see the base form
7. Carefully fold the cooked egg over the half cooked egg and allow it to cook some more. Continue this exercise till the whole thing is rolled
8. Take off the heat and allow to set
9. Cut into slices and serve as you like!
Here’s a tiktok showing how I did it!
Till next time,
Dr. ETP xo