Hi everyone! A lot of my friends have been tortured by my cooking on my social media lool and they’ve been encouraging me to share recipes so here I am with a new section on the blog: ETP’s Kitchen!
I’m still working the kinks out so I don’t yet have a full picture of what this segment will look like just yet, but for now, we’re kicking off with recipes!
This post is about the pasta sheets I had which ordinarily were made for basic lasagna but I wanted to try something new so I googled “what can I do with pasta sheets” and I saw that people make rolls with it and fill it in with different things, so I gave it a whirl! Let’s see how it went:
Tomato sauce (or plum tomatoes)
2 large Eggs
Mozzarella cheese (grated)
1. Wash and cut the vegetables
2. Boil the pasta sheets and rinse down in cold water (so it doesn’t stick together)
3. Fry the onions and tomato sauce and season to taste, then add the corned beef. Allow to cook.
4. Melt the grated cheese over low heat
5. Mix the melted cheese and eggs together till it combines, then add the spinach. Season with the nutmeg, black pepper and salt lightly. Mix well.
6. Pour about a cup of the corned beef sauce into the base of the oven-safe pan.
7. Using the now cooled down pasta sheets, put a medium sized serving spoon of the cheesy-spinach mix into a pasta sheet and roll it into a vegetable filled cylinder. Place on the beef sauce in the tray. Repeat till the tray is full.
8. Cover the entire tray with the remaining corned beef sauce.
9. Place in the oven at 275 degrees for about 25-35 minutes.
10. Allow to cook and enjoy! ❤️
Please let me know if you try the recipe and tell me how it turns out for you! Below is a tiktok that shows most of the steps mentioned above – can’t wait to read from you!
Till next time,
Dr. ETP xo